Tweeting Assignment

 Our first big project for our social media class was a live-tweeting assignment. I was so

confused and had no idea of what to cover when Dr. Aggie explained the assignment. I had

been slammed with homework and practices every day, so I was struggling with what event

to do but that's when I thought of doing it on my favorite team, the Chicago Bulls. I have

been watching the Bulls my entire life and I would consider them my favorite team now.

Honestly, I like whatever Chicago team is doing the best, regardless of the sport, that is

except the White Sox. That is where I draw the line. As a Cub’s fan, I am forced to hate

them with a passion. With that out of the way, I can go back to talking about the Bulls game.

It was a well fought battle between the Atlanta Hawks and Chicago Bulls. Late in the 4th

quarter, Trae Young the star player on the Hawks hit back-to-back threes to win the game.

This was a disappointing loss because the Bulls are ranked 2nd in the East and the Hawks

are ranked only 10th. Hopefully this loss will motivate the Bulls for their next game, so they

beat last year’s championship team the Milwaukee Bucks This project was a lot more

challenging than I expected. I had only used Twitter once before in my life and it was to

tweet about a video game. I struggled with the mechanics of how to tweet and where to add

hashtags. I think I did well on the project and can’t wait to see my grade. #EasyA

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Social Media Campaigns

Second Week of Second Semester

Freshman Year